Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Timetoast

I haven't had a chance yet to try this tool out for myself, but wanted to mention Timetoast time table generator so everyone could have a chance to check it out if they were interested. I think this would be a great chance for students to research events in science individualy and then use their information to collaborate with a group to create a comprehensive timeline.

I tried to embed an example, but didn't have any luck, so I will have to try to create my own time table later this week.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't really tried it out either. I thought I would use a Prezi for a timeline (posted a short one on my blog). But I think this might be better because the students could easily contribute to it as a collaboration. I'd like them to be able to have choices in what they add--image, text, video, so I need to check out that aspect of it...more work to be done for sure :)

    ReplyDelete